If your company employs more than 5 people, you are required, by law, to have a written Health & Safety policy in place.
Your business is unique, which means that it has its own specific circumstances, which need to be analysed and recorded. In light of this, Gauntlet will thoroughly assess your business’s individual requirements and provide you with the most comprehensive and bespoke solutions for you.
Our Health & Safety approach can include the following, depending on your needs:
- Risk assessments
- Fire risk assessments
- Health & Safety audits
- Health & Safety training
- First aid
- Manual handling
- IOSH Working Safely
With Gauntlet Health & Safety, your business can also benefit from:
- A Health & Safety management system which includes policies and procedures
- Record keeping templates
- Regular Health & Safety policy updates
- Proactive support, in the form of regular communication and access to your named to your named consultant during business hours
- Permission to nominate Gauntlet as your external supervisor
- Help with applications for CHAS and Safe Contractor accreditations
You will find that, by employing our Health & Safety consultancy, you benefit from our team’s years of consultancy experience and ability to spot ways in which to save you money. This can lead to significant cost reductions in the longer term, as well as enabling you to avoid and mitigate risk in all its forms.
Call us today on 0113 244 8686, or fill in our ‘contact us’ form.