What is ComplianceMonitor?
Put simply, ComplianceMonitor helps you to comply with the Health and Safety at Work regulations 1999, in terms of your duty of care for managing work-related road safety.
ComplianceMonitor is a user-friendly way to ensure your business complies with the government legislation using a visual step-by-step approach. The system has been built around the HSE’s ‘Driving at Work’ policy and gives you a traffic light system to view your progress.
Helping you to meet the Health and Safety guidelines
- Easily view your company’s compliance level in each of the 8 core areas of the Health and Safety Executives guidelines
- Keep a history of all current and past changes to your policies
- Assign secure logins to key staff members for audit purposes
- Access help and advice from the built-in online help centre
- Use the system to keep your internal documentation up-to-date
- Set target dates for your company to meet compliance levels, and use TaskMonitor to keep you informed of any pending dates
- Gain in-depth knowledge into what your company should be doing to comply with new road traffic legislation
ComplianceMonitor at a glance:
- Helps you comply with current
- HSE & Government guidelines
- Clear compliance snapshot view
- Can be completed in stages
- Shows full audit of all progress
- Cross-browser support
- No software installation required